Home » Posts tagged 'Skin Care' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: Skin Care
Blackheads are quite common among people all over the world. This problem is caused due to the clogging of the pores by excessive dirt and dust. Moreover, excessive production of sebum wreaks havoc in this condition, as this leads to the occurrence of prominent blackheads. So, simply acnes are converted into blackheads over time with the excessive and uncontrolled production of sebum and permanent blockage of the pores. The blackheads are a sort of acne thus that contains oxidised melanin. It is significant to note that melanin is a pigment produced by skin cells. Blackheads can also occur because of the hormonal changes. So, though production of sebum is necessary in order to keep the skin supple and soft, it is the overproduction of this substance in the body that wreaks havoc on skin by blocking the pores, which in turn leads to blackheads. However, there is no need to panic in this condition as one could treat this condition effectively. And moreover, by following certain tips one could prevent the occurrence or re-occurrence of this condition again.
Cleansing forms the first step in the process. One must ensure that the skin is properly cleansed twice daily in order to remove any dirt or dust. Moreover, one must ensure that harmful chemicals are not used at all, since they could further heighten the condition instead of proving to be any good.
Makeup should also be done with caution. One must never fall prey to the false claims made by the manufacturers of various products, since excessive makeup could do more harm than good. It appears to be quite natural to hide the blackheads that are a source of embarrassment, but doing so could actually prove to be detrimental since one is actually blocking the passage of fresh air to the pores. Hence, minimizing the makeup is the primary requirement in order to get rid of this condition, or for preventing its re-occurrence.
Never Popping The Blackheads
Instant reaction of a person on seeing the blackheads is to pop these in order to get rid of them straightaway. However, one must hold this deadly temptation since this condition could worsen by doing this. Scratching could actually lead to the occurrence of obstinate scars that could worsen the problem.
Moisturizing is a mandatory step for every person, irrespective of their skin type. So, even if body is prone to producing excessive oil, it should never be estimated that the skin doesn’t need to be moisturized in this case. Moisturizing is essential so that skin’s natural pH balance is restored. However, one must choose water-based moisturizers instead of oil-based moisturizers in order to get effective results.
Changing Pillowcases Regularly
Other simple techniques like changing the pillowcases regularly can also contribute to the prevention of the blackheads. This seemingly trivial step could actually prove to be more effective, especially for the people with oily skin. This is because excessive oil that sticks to the pillow can prove highly dangerous as it could clog the pores permanently. So, pillowcases must be changed regularly to prevent the occurrence of blackheads.
There are a number of skin problems that a person may get confronted with during their lifetime. The main problem with these skin problems is that one is not even aware of the possible reasons behind the occurrence of these problems, and in this case, they are certainly incapable of taking effective steps to either cure it or prevent the occurrence of such problems. Peeling skin is one such problem that is commonly seen among the people. However, the problem worsens when people don’t take it seriously and instead follow certain wrong methods to treat it. So, there are certain facts about peeling skin that everyone must know.
Reasons Behind Peeling Skin
There are a number of reasons that lead to the loss of the upper portion of one’s skin. Some of these factors are listed here.
Sunburn is the most common factor behind peeling skin. The main reason is that continuous exposure to the sun makes the skin drier and thus it is unable to hold on to the body as it loses its strength.
Apart from the various problems that this disease brings including irritation and inflamed skin, peeling skin is also one of the side effects of this disease.
Other allergic reactions also lead to the condition of peeling skin. Swelling, itching, and hives invariably lead to peeling skin.
Certain infections including fungal infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, etc. lead to condition of peeling skin.
Apart from the external diseases immunity disorder is also related to the occurrence of peeling skin. This is because the body is not able to fight against the external reactions, and thus skin, which is the organ that is exposed to the foreign objects, bears the maximum brunt of it. So, peeling skin is common among people with immunity disorders.
Treatments For Peeling Skin
After having understood the potential causes of peeling skin, one could now take precautionary steps to avoid the occurrence of this problem, some of which are listed here.
Do Not Pick Or Scratch
The instinctive reactions of people to peeling skin are to either pick it or scratch it. They think that they should facilitate the peeling layer of the skin in order to enable the occurrence of the new skin underneath. However, they fail to realize that this problem will deteriorate further if it is handled like this since the bacteria has a chance to affect the other parts of the skin then. So, both of these instinctive reactions must be avoided at any cost.
One of the indicators of the occurrence of the problem of peeling skin is drying of the skin. So, as soon as people notice that their skin is becoming dry, they must go for either changing their moisturizer in order to shift to an effective moisturizer, or enhancing the dosage of moisturizer.
Avoid Excessive Intake Of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is the fundamental requirement of the skin; however, excessive intake of Vitamin A has negative effects since it leads to the peeling skin. So, one should be wary of various gels and creams for skincare that have a large content of Vitamin A. A little vigilance would ensure that the problem of peeling skin doesn’t develop.
When the morning is filled with activities, with a range of meetings and errands that you must complete, skincare is more often than not, ignored. But it is important for you to spend at least some time for skincare, particularly when the day is about to begin. The manner in which you go for your morning skincare will decide how your skin is safeguarded against daily irritants that cause damage to the skin and make it look aged. It would be good to know that prepping the face prior to putting on makeup will lead to a long lasting glow on the skin.
All through the night, your face gathers oil from the pillow as well as your hair. During sleeping, your face can sweat and you might also touch your face using your hands. This implies that even if you were in bed throughout the night, you must do away with the dirt accumulating on the skin. You may wash your face using your hands, which is the most conventional method, but making use of motorized oscillating brushes to wipe away the dirt is not a bad idea. You skin will feel rejuvenated through soft scrubbing. One of the best things to remember for your cleansing routine is to start off with warm water for opening the pores and end the day through cold rinsing.
Moisturizing With SPF
You can fulfill the needs of skin hydration and protection simultaneously. Your skin requires moisture and you need to replenish your skin following a cleansing session. It is better to go for a day cream or a tinted moisturizer which contains SPF. This will also bring a watery glow to your skin apart from replenishing it. Moreover, you can also safeguard your skin from the harsh rays of the sun, which can cause faster aging of the skin, irrespective of the season.
Applying Eye Cream
Application of eye cream is one of the most effective components of a skin care routine. It moisturizes a vulnerable and sensitive portion of the skin and also leads to a more relaxed appearance. By properly applying eye cream, you can also smooth out the lines that result from using foundation or an under eye concealer. Sometimes it is good to use under eye cream which contains caffeine, since it aids in waking up the area underneath the eye.
Hydrating Your Body
Hydrating your body from the inside is one of the greatest secrets for obtaining beautiful, glowing skin which lasts for a long period of time. Remember to fill your water bottle and keep it ready at night, so that you can just carry it with you and have it when you are traveling the next morning. Hydrated skin bubbles with health and if you begin the day with a bottle of water, your battle to get a glowing skin is half won.
Even if the morning is busy, do remember to follow this quick skincare routine. It will definitely help your skin in the long run.
Taking care of the skin can be really taxing at times, since what appears to be a seemingly easy and trivial task can actually be more complex. This is because of the specific demands of the skin in accordance with the specific age of a person. That is, what used to work perfectly for a person in their teenage might not be effective anymore in their 20s. Or, the kind of sunscreen that had been beneficial in the 30s might not be recommended anymore in the later stages of one’s life. So, in this regards, it becomes relevant to understand the peculiar demands of the skin in accordance with various age groups and thus devise appropriate skin care plans.
Skin Care In 20s
A lot of teenagers are frequently affected due to scars and acnes, which are the most obvious skin problems at this age. However, as soon as one enters 20s they should remember to replace their harsh and strong acne-fighting skin care products with milder ones. So, all the products containing powerful salicylic acid should get replace with other effective but less strong ingredients. Also, the area around the eyes too requires special attention at this stage since there could be a drop in the collagen levels. So, as the area around the eyes is sensitive, and thus more vulnerable to get affected, one should devise plans to take effective care of the skin around the eyes and pick up the best available skin care cream, specially meant for treating the dark circles around the eyes.
Skin Care In 30s
30s witness significant changes in one’s skin, especially that of females since they experience significant hormonal changes due to pregnancy. Moreover, pigmentation too, that had been dormant and less visible before, starts to surface during the 30s. This makes one’s skin appear dry. So, it is pivotal to include such products in one’s skin care regimen like anti-oxidant gels and lotions that are instrumental in providing perfect protection to the skin.
One could also choose facial whitening products and use masks as well twice in a week to help the skin retain its radiance and suppleness.
Skin Care In 40s
40s are the periods which herald the occurrence of menopause. A lot of hormonal changes affect the overall level of estrogen in the body, making the skin all the more dry and dull. Women are at a loss to understand this radical change. However, the inclusion of ingredients like ‘retinoid’ in one’s skin care regimen along with the anti-oxidants can prove beneficial since these ingredients provide the charm to the skin by renewing the cells, and making the skin bouncy. Also, it is time one changed the sunscreen to a light yet effective one.
Skin Care In 50s
50s. are the time when the skin becomes more vulnerable to pollution, stress, UV rays, etc. The natural immunity level of the body drops significantly during this stage. So, one should go for such products that help in stimulating collagen in the body. Further, a careful attention towards what one eats, and what lifestyle is adopted further help in preventing the aging of the skin.
It can be difficult to know which recipe to trust when creating do it yourself skin care treatments. There is plenty of information out there recommending just plain wrong masks. These recipes come straight from the mouth of “The Doctors” Andrew Ordon, MD. He works with world-class patients to treat their specific skin needs.
- AVOCADO AND HONEY MOISTURIZER
This recipe is key in slowing the appearance of aging. It helps for the skin to hold onto moisture that leads to a more firm complexion. Mash 3 tablespoons of avocado with 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply to the skin and allow to sit for more than an hour. Gently rinse off the mixture with warm water.
- ANTI-AGING FRUIT SALAD
This mask has all the components of a solid salad. This salad is meant to increase circulation and boost nutrition for cell absorption. It also combats sun damage. Mash ½ cup each blueberries, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, and orange juice with a kiwi, and a handful of crushed walnuts. Mix all ingredients and apply to the face for at least 20 minutes. Wipe off and rinse face with warm water.
- ACNE TREATMENT
This spot treatment is perfect for surprise breakouts. This mask has antibacterial and anti inflammatory agents that calm skin and dry blemishes. Simply add Brewer’s Yeast to a squeeze of lemon juice. Apply to the blemish and allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes. While the mask is sitting, cover it with a bandage.
- BASIL TONER
Basil in a natural antiseptic that kills acne bacteria, and increases blood circulation. Muddle 3 tablespoons of dried basil with a cup of boiling water. Allow the liquid to cool and then strain it so that there are no leaves left. Transfer it into a spray bottle and spray it on your face. Do this daily before cleansing the skin.
- LEMON AND AGAVE SCRUB
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent that can bring skin back to a youthful state. The scrub gently removes the top layer of skin to reveal fresh skin underneath. Place ½ cup of cooked rice, 1 tablespoon agave, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a blender. Blend well. Rub the mask on dry hands and gently scrub for 1-2 minutes.
- ALMOND AND SUGAR SCRUB
Regular exfoliation one of the most simple and effective ways to make skin look plump, glowy, and healthy. Create a paste with 1 cup of white sugar, ½ of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons of cream, and ½ cup of finely ground almonds. Gently rub on a dry face for 1 minute. Rinse off with warm water, and then cold water. Store extra product in the fridge for next time.
- COCONUT CONDITIONER
This hydrating hair mask leaves tresses silky and smooth. It helps heal damage and prevent future damage. It is best to apply the mask once per week. Mix ½ mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon of pure coconut extract. Apply to the hair and wrap your head in cling wrap. Let sit for 20-30 minutes. Thoroughly rinse with cool water to lock in the moisture.
People are moving towards organic food due to its numerous health benefits. Besides, organic products are well-known beauty agents across years. Furthermore, there are a number of beauty professional’s blogs to find out the best organic products for beauty enhancement.
The cosmetics industry influenced people to believe that the chemicals are the only way to make your skin beautiful. Do you think what is going to happen when chemicals react with soft skin cells? People don’t know that skin is only able to absorb 60% of the products you apply over skin. No one realizes the long-term effects of hazardous chemicals in beauty cosmetics. The shocking news is that latest findings prove that certain chemicals are related to cancer.
CHEMICALS TO AVOID
Certain chemicals are known as carcinogen. It means that chemicals are directly involved with creating cancer in humans. In addition, the chemicals are a reason for endocrine imbalance, toxicity in the reproductive hormones, bio hazardous waste and eco-toxicity. Here are some of the chemicals which must be avoided while purchasing beauty cosmetics.
– Arsenic and Crystalline silica
– Untreated mineral Oils
However, you can use authorized natural beauty cosmetics to clean your skin, moisturize, and exfoliate. These certified organic compounds make sure that your skin is healthy and more radiant in a normal way.
BEST RESOURCES FOR ORGANIC BEAUTY
If you’re going to buy natural beauty cosmetics, then supplementary reading will help you to find the best products in the market.
- A BRIGHTER SHADE OF GREEN:
Yanar is one of the leading natural health beauticians and has been writing constantly about organic products on her blog, popularly known as a brighter shade of green. She is an author and wrote a book called Suffocation. This Yanar blog is a flawless site to explore genuine organic products.
- ANA GOES GREEN
If you’re a versatile person than Ana Goes Green is a perfect start for you. Ana is knowledgeable with lots of beauty niches and shares the products at affordable prices. This blog is more oriented towards eco-friendly products, and you will feel better about yourself and the world after reading her blogs.
- ORGANIC BEAUTY BLOGGER
Organic beauty blogger is a proactive blog. Inga shares her thought about the variety of products such as nails makeup, supplements, skin care buys, and the sun products and so on. Inga is recognized for his positive attitude and believes that the better way of living is to learn from positives rather than negatives.
- LIVING PRETTY NATURALLY
Kats’s Living Pretty Naturally blogs main focus is on the healthier skin. She gives lots of tips on organic cosmetics, organic makeup, beauty recipes, natural lifestyle tricks, and believer in Holistic treatments for health. She is an eco-friendly lover suggests products without Parabens and synthetic chemicals.
Kim Wallace is known for her honest reviews on beauty natural organic products. If you go through her Kimberlyloc blog, you will get more insights on beauty products than any other blogs. Last year Kim and Rachel both were introduced a limited edition of jasmine body oil into the market.
- BITEABLE BEAUTY
Biteable Beauty is dedicated to overall health includes natural lifestyle, fitness, nutrition and all health-related topics. She is an expert in judging organic products. Furthermore, she always does honest reviews on products, so that a customer can blindly accept her suggestions are information and correct.
- WELL BEAUTY BLOG
Cori is a certified dietician and has a vast knowledge of beauty, health, and eco-friendly lifestyle. Owing to her versatility in an organic product, she discusses it deeply on her Well Beauty Blog. She had a breakthrough in her career after knowing the side effects of Parabens in contemporary beauty cosmetics.
It’s proven that carcinogen in beauty cosmetics is related to cancer and various other diseases. It’s better time to opt out for organic products, which is eco-friendly.
There is always a lot to enjoy on the icy mountain slopes: fresh, crisp mountain air and gorgeous chalets; not forgetting the thrill of skiing down the mountain slopes. No matter how harsh the weather gets during winter, and especially on ski conditions, you won’t miss ski bunnies with their friends booking for ski trips. One thing you should never forget is that, just like the tropical weather, winter conditions can subject your skin to adverse weather effects such as sunburns, frostbite and dehydration.
HOW COLD WEATHER AFFECTS YOUR SKIN
What really happens is that when the temperatures get very cold outside, coupled with windy conditions, moisture gets blown away from your skin. This has a drying effect as the skin cells lose water and the resulting effect is a sore, dry and flaky skin. You probably don’t want to come back from your trip with such a skin and that’s why you want to take extra precautions before hitting the slopes when the weather is worryingly cold.
On top of the cold dry air, there is also the issue of increased ultraviolet (UV) light, almost by 40%. This is due to the increased height above the sea level and the bouncing of the UV light off the shiny snow.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER
Here is what Dr. Darrell S. Rigel, a dermatologist with Schweiger Dermatology Group, offered as precautionary measures for your complexion when taking a trip to the icy slopes.
- CARRY A MORE POTENT SUNSCREEN -It’s no rocket science that the higher you go the higher the amount of UV light you expose yourself to. This calls then that, when going for your trip, you bring along a stronger sunscreen capable of combating the increased amount of UV light hitting your skin. “You get six to eight percent extra UV intensity per every thousand feet, so it’s important to use an SPF of at least 50,” said Dr. Rigel.
- PACK EVERYTHING WELL – It happens that in high altitudes, packaged items tend to pop open. This is why you need to be extra cautious when packing; ensure that all lids and ointment caps are tightly screwed before leaving.
- APPLY PETROLEUM JELLY ON EXPOSED SKIN – You can use petroleum jelly on exposed skin to protect against frostbite. How this works, according to Dr. Rigel, is that you get an insulating layer that protects your skin against heat loss thus reducing your skin’s chances of drying.
- TAKE EXTRA CARE OF YOUR NECK AND CHIN – Many people will cover the rest of their bodies and forget the neck and chin, at least most of the time. Just to ensure that you protect yourself from the extra amount of UV light, it’s important that as you cover the rest of your body, you also remember to cover your neck and chin. You can apply an extra amount of sunscreen on these areas and/or wrap up a scarf.
- HOT SHOWERS ARE A BIG NO – No matter how much you might be tempted to take that hot shower after a chilly day outdoors, it’s not the best of the ideas under the circumstances. This is because hot water erodes the protective sebum on your skin and exacerbates the effect of the dry air.
- CUT BACK ON YOUR ALCOHOL INTAKE – Alcohol has a dehydrating effect on your skin and will only synergize the drying effects and thus should be controlled.
- USE A HUMIDIFIER – The central heating system used for hotel rooms has the effect of removing more moisture from the air and consequently your skin. Always ask your hotel to provide you with a humidifier. The humidifier will add moisture back to the air and will ensure your skin remains moistened.
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER – Most of the moisturizers you use will work either by preventing loss of water from your skin or by drawing water from cells to the outer skin cells on the surface: both methods rely on water that’s already in your system. From this, it goes without saying that drinking lots of water remains the single most important way of keeping your skin hydrolyzed and moistened.
Orogold makes use of only natural ingredients in all its products. Natural ingredients are always better and should be your first choice over products that contain various harmful chemicals. Let us check out the top 5 reasons why natural ingredients-infused products should be used at all times.
- Avoids skin irritation – Skin care products that contain harmful chemicals, fillers and artificial colours are capable of causing skin irritation, redness and even breakouts. Skin products that are conventionally produced contain allergic compounds as well. On the other hand, natural skin care products and makeup items work with the skin instead of working against it. They nourish the skin from within and take care of any kind of irritation that you might be currently experiencing.
- No side effects – Conventionally produced skin care products contain parabens as they help increase the shelf life of the product. Being synthetic in nature, parabens can mimics the natural hormones of a body and alter the body’s endocrine systems functions. This could lead to harmful side effects in the body and have adverse effects too. Using natural preservatives and products cause no side effects to the body and are completely safe to use.
- Saves you from the artificial smell – Skin care products that contain various chemicals often infuses artificial fragrances in their products to cover up the smell of chemicals. This results in a chemical being used to cover up the smell of another chemical. So many chemicals together can cause severe headache in many individuals. Skin care products that contain natural stuff smell just like the ingredient used and not a mixture of chemicals. Some products containing natural ingredients and oils also provide aromatherapy to the body.
- Remains gentle over the years – With the absence of irritants and fillers, natural products are an ideal choice over their chemical infused counterparts. Though some artificial products that contain chemicals seem to work just fine for the first few days and give you desired results easily, they tend to cause a lot of unseen damage to the skin over the years. Natural products were beneficial or the body when you first started using them and they will remain so in years to come.
- Earth-friendly – Products containing chemicals have a negative impact on the environment as these chemicals also enter the water and air, contaminating it. Products containing natural ingredients are manufactured organically and do not put any chemicals in the air or water during production.
Our natural ingredients are loaded within a ton of antioxidants that help take care of your skin in unique ways. They not only reduce the production of free radicals but can also improve the skin’s appearance and health. No matter what kind of an Orogold skin care product you use, if it contains antioxidants, it will be able to take care of many skin problems in one go. Let us take a look at the top 5 benefits they have to offer.
1. Anti-inflammation – Antioxidants are known for their anti-inflammatory properties that help increase circulation of blood and cell metabolism. Green tea contains antioxidants such as alpha lipoic acid that are valuable to the skin. As the inflammation reduces, the skin tone starts getting even, and problems such as wrinkles and acne stay at bay.
2. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles – Though making wrinkles disappear completely is quite difficult, skin care product that contains antioxidants help plump out the skin and gives it a more youthful look thereby taking care of wrinkles to a large extent. Products containing Vitamin C is most beneficial in such cases and work wonders in making your face look younger and healthier.
3. Repairs sun damage – The sun contains harmful UV rays that cause immense damage to the skin when it is exposed to such rays on a regular basis. It gives your skin a dull look, dries it and damages skin cells extensively. The skin appears tough and wrinkles start appearing at an early age.Antioxidant-rich products encourage the growth of new skin cells and correct the damage previously done by stimulating the flow of blood in those areas. Using cleansers and moisturizers that contain antioxidants can work wonders for the skin in healing sun damage. However, it is also important to wear protective clothing when you leave home during the day and use a good-quality sunscreen regularly.
4. Firms the skin – Antioxidants help reverse aging effects by improving the health of the skin and rejuvenating its appearance. This is why there are extensively used in under-eye creams as it helps tone the skin and makes sagging and loose skin firm and tight once again.
5. Treats scars – The cell structure of healthy skin cells is quite different from that of scar tissues. The ones with scars are rigid. Antioxidants help heal scars by increasing the flow of blood to the scar, minimizing its appearance and also helping it to blend with the new skin development. Gels and creams are the common types of skin care products containing antioxidants-rich scar treatments.
How do you like the taste of curd? It is one of the most soothing food items being produced during the terrible months of summer. It instantly cools down our body and also enriches our gut with the nutrient. Do you know about the maker of curd? Well, curd is a dairy by-product. But something develops dairy into curd, and it is a little fellow known as yeast.
While it takes care of our health, it might at times become our enemy. When yeast infects our skin, tinea versicolor comes into existence.
Now let us find ways to treat this infection naturally with little or no side effects.
Aloe Vera – the blessing
Aloe Vera is a rich source of many minerals and proteins. It has a special protein that specifically acts as an antifungal element. This special protein is called 14kDa. Aloe Vera doesn’t allow the yeast to grow and spread. It limits the infection at the site of occurrence. The gel-like matter in Aloe Vera is the ideal medicine for some skin ailments. Aloe Vera also contains salicylic acid, phenol and urea, which means that it is not just an anti-fungal agent, but also acts a moisturizer which takes care of skin during treatment of infection.
Cup of cure- tea tree oil
One of ancient herbal medicines that can be used topically on the skin affected is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is supplemented with more than one feature like anti-fungal, antiseptic and moisturizer. A routine application of tea tree oil on the infected skin can result in the prevention of several skin issues.
Acid attack on yeast
Yeast is restricted from growing in an acidic environment. ACV or apple cider vinegar should be standing tall on the shelf of herbal medicine. ACV upon application on the infection is less harsh than other synthetic topical medicines. ACV has a mode of action to get rid of the infection. ACV acts as an anti-fungal agent by lowering the pH of the skin around germs. And this is the reason ACV is the herbal cure of the infection.
The sour treatment- lemon
Lemon is rich in vitamin C which helps in restoring beautiful skin. Lemon juice is often associated with antifungal disease treatments. So if yeasts leads to issues like tinea versicolor, use lemons to bring your skin back to normal health.
We are human beings, born in the lap of nature. But we do not remember our roots and keep destroying nature. Nature has proved itself to be the best friend we have got. It has provided us with numerous products that are extremely beneficial for our health. One such product is the almonds. Almonds are often consumed as snacks. It is a huge source of beneficial nutrients that are helpful for our skin. Let us explore the world of almonds and find out the various benefits that can be gained by consuming these nuts.
Prevents Premature Aging
With the increase in the rate of environment pollution, the chances are high that our skin gets prematurely old. The nutrients and antioxidants present in almonds prevent such problems. The skin stays young and the process of skin aging is delayed.
The high amounts of antioxidants present in the almonds restrict the sun rays from entering the skin tissues. As a result, the burning of the skin due to the radiation of the sun is prevented. The chances of skin cancer are also reduced because of the antioxidants present in the almonds.
Moisturizes the Skin
The almonds are very high sources of water; as a result the skin tissues stay moisturized. This results in the prevention of the damage of the skin cells.
Skin Diseases are Treated
Skin diseases are often caused by the pathogens because of a lack of optimal skin health. The nutrients keep the skin nourished and eradicate the fungus from the skin cells. The dead cells are replaced by the newer cells and the blood is circulated properly to the tissues.
Boosts the Growth of Hair
Hair growth is another effective benefit derived from the almonds. If almonds can be regularly consumed, the hair roots are nourished from within and the hairs grow strong. More hairs tend to grow because of the protein present in almonds.
Dandruff is Treated
Dry scalp can cause problems like dandruff. Dandruff can be deadly, as it can lead to the loss of hair. Dandruff is treated efficiently by those nutrient-stuffed almonds.
Hair Loss is Prevented
Almonds are very effective in controlling hair loss. If they can be regularly consumed, hair loss can be avoided.
Almonds are absolutely beneficial for our skin and hair. For best results, complement the use of almonds with your favorite OROGOLD products. You’re sure to feel the difference.