Home » Posts tagged 'Skin Care Ingredients'
Tag Archives: Skin Care Ingredients
Summer season brings a lot of frenzied activity for people, as they like to go out to explore the beautiful climatic conditions. The sunshine invariably attracts people. Moreover, beaches also act as a great source of motivation for people as they are compelled to spend some time on beaches. However, our skin is at enhanced risk when we expose ourselves to the sun. Moreover, the change in temperature too affects the skin to a large extent. Nonetheless, there are various products in the market that could help one stay healthy and have beautiful skin even during summers. So, here are the skincare essential for summers.
Micellar water is one of the most important ingredients to have in one’s skincare routine during summers. One gets really busy in summers as they plan various outings with their friends and relatives. So, there must be some ingredient that could help them take instant care of their skin. And, thankfully, micellar water is one such ingredient that could help them get rid of the impurities, and dust and dirt sitting on the skin in a flash. It acts like a magnet and purifies the skin by getting rid of these ingredients. One doesn’t have to rub harshly as well. Moreover, the product ensures that the skin doesn’t get over-dried.
Skin mist is one of the most important products that could help one in instantly refreshing the skin. It boosts the hydration of the skin and helps in refreshing the makeup quickly. There are skin mists that could help make the skin appear bright. So, one must go for mists with formulae containing lavender oil or aloe vera as they are very good ingredients. Moreover, micellar water is also a very good skin mist.
SPF moisturizer becomes a necessity during summers as one gets exposed to the outer environment. The radiations of the sun wreak havoc on the skin, and thus, it is necessary to make sure one protects one’s skin from these harmful radiations. So, a broad spectrum SPF must be worn during summers in order to keep the UVA and UVB radiations at bay. Moreover, the moisturizer must have antioxidant properties as well, since that would help in improving the complexion of the skin. One gets radiant and younger looking skin with the help of all this cream.
Dark Spot Corrector
Dark Spot Corrector becomes a necessity during summers as one is exposed to the external environment. The dark spots look ugly and mar one’s appearance; so, dark spot corrector makes sure that these dark spots don’t become prominent over time. Moreover, dark spot correctors with formulae containing Vitamin C and Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA) are always helpful since they can brighten one’s appearance considerably.
Sleeping cream becomes a must in summer. A sleeping cream implies a night time cream that provides the extra dose of moisture and essential nutrients that the skin requires badly. The skin faces a number of problems in summers as it gets exposed to the external environment, comes in contact with chlorine present in the pool water, and has to bear the hot temperatures as well. So, a night time skin cream makes up for the loss experienced by the skin.
Occurrence of dry skin is a serious issue that has a great impact on the people. People suffering from the problem of regular occurrence of flakes experience unbearable pain and itchiness as well. They are at a loss to comprehend the reasons for this sometimes, and even if they come to know about the reasons, they don’t know the right strategy to combat the problem of dry skin. Their social life is greatly affected due to this. Moreover, they start losing confidence in their abilities since they don’t want to face their colleagues or friends. However, most of the people experience the process of drying of the skin, but they have certain foolproof strategy to make sure they combat this situation successfully. Here are topmost ways that could help one deal with this problem perfectly.
Find Perfect Exfoliator
Exfoliating the skin is really mandatory for people with dry skin. The exfoliator gets rid of the unwanted cells sitting on the skin. These cells block the pores and make the skin vulnerable to attack from breakouts. Moreover, flakes start to appear on the face of people with dry skin. The whole situation becomes challenging to manage.
However, the right kind of exfoliator at this stage can help people get the desired results. First off, people with dry skin can never think about going for harsh exfoiators. Secondly, the exfoliators that are rich in beta-hydroxy acids or alpha-hydroxy acids should be avoided by people with dry skin. This is because these ingredients can be really harsh on the skin. And instead, one must go for gentle exfoliators.
Moreover, one must not exfoliate the skin more than two times in a week at any cost, since this could bring more problems.
Never Wash The Face Too Frequently
Another important thing to remember is that one has to avoid frequent washing of the face, as this could take away all the oils present in the skin.
Go For Lukewarm Water Showers
Hot showers are the major culprit for the skin as they strip the skin of the essential oil and leave it completely dry and vulnerable. So, though people might find the showers to be relaxing and rejuvenating, they are actually spoiling the skin. They are affecting the skin negatively. So, one has to fight their desire of taking bath with hot showers, and instead opt for lukewarm water. Moreover, the time meant for taking bath also needs to be reduced. This will also help in preventing the loss of moisture from the skin during winter.
One of the obvious and most effective ways of combating dry skin is application of moisturizer. This issue can never be resolved unless moisture is provided to the skin. The skin will continue to develop flakes otherwise. Moreover, one must have a keen eye on the ingredients present in the moisturizer, and go for such ingredients as ceramides. Similarly, glycerine and hyaluronic acid provide the skin power to retain moisture. Last but not least, one should make it a point to apply moisturizer straightaway after taking the bath. So, moisturizer should be applied on damp skin.
Women are leading a stressful life nowadays; so, it is common for them to come across various skin problems. Moreover, the deteriorating atmospheric conditions, and the constant rise in pollution levels make the matters even worse for these women. Besides, there are women who are unable to adapt to the changing climatic conditions, and conditions at their workplace. So, all these things always have a huge impact on women, and their skin is the worst affected body part. Moreover, as skin is the outermost organ of the body; so, women’s appearance is greatly affected by the worsening of their skin. So, here are some expert solutions to tackle the skin issues before they snowball into something unmanageable.
Appearance Of Whiteheads And Blackheads
The appearance of whiteheads and blackheads is quite common among women these days. This is partly because of the lifestyle they lead, and partly because of the atmosphere in which they live. So, the optimal solution for this problem is to adopt a healthy lifestyle and take regular amount of sleep daily. Besides, doing yoga and other healthy activities could help women alleviate stress from their lives. Further, choosing gentle cleansers of great quality and cleansing the face twice daily is also helpful in managing this skin condition.
Occurrence Of Acne
Again, occurrence of acne is quite common nowadays. Again, women need to make sure that they wear sunscreen with SPF 40 or so depending upon the time they are going to expose their skin to the skin. This will help in curtailing acne. Furthermore, women need to avoid eating fried food products, since they are also a cause of acne. And instead, women must opt for green vegetables, and eat plenty of fibre-rich vegetables, which could help them have a good digestive system. Moreover, drinking plenty of water also works in this case.
Occurrence of dark circles is also seen in women whose parents were affected by this skin problem. So, it becomes hard to evade the onslaught of this genetic problem. However, efforts can be done to prevent the problem from worsening. And thus, using solid concealers can work effectively in this case. Besides, women must opt for drinking plenty of water, and use a skin brightening cream to conceal the dark circles.
The occurrence of puffy eyes is also seen in working women especially, since they are seen working in front of the computer screen all the time. Moreover, they are seen compromising with their sleep at the cost of preparing their lessons or completing their assignments within the deadlines. So, all this has a heavy toll on the eyes. Hence, first off, women must make it a point to sleep regularly. And secondly, investing in a good eye cream could actually produce instant results.
Flaky And Dry Skin
Appearance of flakes on the skin is also experienced by women. This happens because of the lack of moisture. Moreover, inadequate exfoliation also leads to worsening of this situation. Hence, women must exfoliate regularly. And secondly, they need to make sure that they keep themselves properly hydrated all the time.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body; so, it receives maximum effect of the external environment since it is exposed to it. Over a period of time our skin tends to lose its elasticity due to the loss of proteins which are instrumental in making our skin supple. One such significant protein is Elastin. The production of Elastin in the body reduces as people advance in age; however, this process accelerates in case one is exposed to the harmful rays of the sun, or doesn’t follow a good skin care regime. However, there is no need to panic as there is still a way to ensure people continue with their supple and radiant skin for a long time in their lives. So, here is a list of some essential requirements that are must to ensure supple skin.
Guarding Oneself From Sun’s Radiations
As described above one’s skin is exposed to the outer environment, and thus, it is vulnerable to getting damaged. Sun’s radiations are very harmful for the skin. They damage the protein elastin in the skin, if skin is exposed to sun for a large duration of time. Moreover, one also gets fine lines and wrinkles after getting exposed to sun continuously, as one’s skin becomes drier. So, all this beckons that the primary requirement for getting supple skin is to ensure protection from the sun.
Use Quality Moisturizers Without Fail
Using moisturizer is another major step to get supple skin for a long time. Without moisture, our body doesn’t get necessary nutrients that are necessary to revive the skin. So, keeping hydrated is crucial as it avoids the occurrence of dry skin. However, in this case, caution must be exercised while choosing the moisturizers. The market is flooded with moisturizers of all sorts, so, it is better to choose gentle moisturizers that don’t harm the body. One must understand their skin and choose the products accordingly.
Smoking is injurious to not only one’s health but also the skin. This is because it affects the natural flow of blood in the body, thereby affecting the glow and plumpness of the skin. Moreover, sagging and wrinkles are also observed in people who smoke frequently. So, quitting smoking is an indispensable step for ensuring supple skin.
Taking Adequate Amount Of Vitamins And Minerals
One’s diet also plays a major role in how they appear. This is because the vitamins play a major role in improving the appearance of a person. Vitamin C, for instance, produces collagen, which is instrumental in making skin soft and supple. Then, there is Vitamin B that improves the quantity of red blood cells, which ensures that the blood flow to different parts of the body is improved. Further, vitamins are basically anti-oxidants; so, they have the characteristics of fighting free-radicals, which affect the skin cells.
Doing Facial Exercises
Facial exercises play a significant role in improving one’s appearance. People may think of it as an insignificant step since it doesn’t cause any chemical change in the body; however, the physical movement of the face is efficacious in preventing the skin from sagging. So, one is assured of radiant, supple, and glowing skin by following simple facial exercises.
Orogold makes use of only natural ingredients in all its products. Natural ingredients are always better and should be your first choice over products that contain various harmful chemicals. Let us check out the top 5 reasons why natural ingredients-infused products should be used at all times.
- Avoids skin irritation – Skin care products that contain harmful chemicals, fillers and artificial colours are capable of causing skin irritation, redness and even breakouts. Skin products that are conventionally produced contain allergic compounds as well. On the other hand, natural skin care products and makeup items work with the skin instead of working against it. They nourish the skin from within and take care of any kind of irritation that you might be currently experiencing.
- No side effects – Conventionally produced skin care products contain parabens as they help increase the shelf life of the product. Being synthetic in nature, parabens can mimics the natural hormones of a body and alter the body’s endocrine systems functions. This could lead to harmful side effects in the body and have adverse effects too. Using natural preservatives and products cause no side effects to the body and are completely safe to use.
- Saves you from the artificial smell – Skin care products that contain various chemicals often infuses artificial fragrances in their products to cover up the smell of chemicals. This results in a chemical being used to cover up the smell of another chemical. So many chemicals together can cause severe headache in many individuals. Skin care products that contain natural stuff smell just like the ingredient used and not a mixture of chemicals. Some products containing natural ingredients and oils also provide aromatherapy to the body.
- Remains gentle over the years – With the absence of irritants and fillers, natural products are an ideal choice over their chemical infused counterparts. Though some artificial products that contain chemicals seem to work just fine for the first few days and give you desired results easily, they tend to cause a lot of unseen damage to the skin over the years. Natural products were beneficial or the body when you first started using them and they will remain so in years to come.
- Earth-friendly – Products containing chemicals have a negative impact on the environment as these chemicals also enter the water and air, contaminating it. Products containing natural ingredients are manufactured organically and do not put any chemicals in the air or water during production.
Our natural ingredients are loaded within a ton of antioxidants that help take care of your skin in unique ways. They not only reduce the production of free radicals but can also improve the skin’s appearance and health. No matter what kind of an Orogold skin care product you use, if it contains antioxidants, it will be able to take care of many skin problems in one go. Let us take a look at the top 5 benefits they have to offer.
1. Anti-inflammation – Antioxidants are known for their anti-inflammatory properties that help increase circulation of blood and cell metabolism. Green tea contains antioxidants such as alpha lipoic acid that are valuable to the skin. As the inflammation reduces, the skin tone starts getting even, and problems such as wrinkles and acne stay at bay.
2. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles – Though making wrinkles disappear completely is quite difficult, skin care product that contains antioxidants help plump out the skin and gives it a more youthful look thereby taking care of wrinkles to a large extent. Products containing Vitamin C is most beneficial in such cases and work wonders in making your face look younger and healthier.
3. Repairs sun damage – The sun contains harmful UV rays that cause immense damage to the skin when it is exposed to such rays on a regular basis. It gives your skin a dull look, dries it and damages skin cells extensively. The skin appears tough and wrinkles start appearing at an early age.Antioxidant-rich products encourage the growth of new skin cells and correct the damage previously done by stimulating the flow of blood in those areas. Using cleansers and moisturizers that contain antioxidants can work wonders for the skin in healing sun damage. However, it is also important to wear protective clothing when you leave home during the day and use a good-quality sunscreen regularly.
4. Firms the skin – Antioxidants help reverse aging effects by improving the health of the skin and rejuvenating its appearance. This is why there are extensively used in under-eye creams as it helps tone the skin and makes sagging and loose skin firm and tight once again.
5. Treats scars – The cell structure of healthy skin cells is quite different from that of scar tissues. The ones with scars are rigid. Antioxidants help heal scars by increasing the flow of blood to the scar, minimizing its appearance and also helping it to blend with the new skin development. Gels and creams are the common types of skin care products containing antioxidants-rich scar treatments.